Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    I don't know if this has been posted or not.
    big sales happening, or so I've heard.
    I like Food City myself but I had to see a business go out in our area.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    yeah, my grandparents went, as well as my parents, i reckon they had a heck of a sell going on, everything was 1/2 off
    i think my mom bought about 250 dollars worth, which she saved around 250 then, not a bad deal if ya ask me..lol
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    which Food Lion?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    Wise.
    It's basically empty now.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    Are all food lions closing. I know the one in Saint Paul is or has already closed.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    i think all of em are...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Lion shutting it's doors Saturday

    Not a surprise in either case. The St Paul location's business had been dwindling for a long time. Even before the Food City opened they didn't get a great deal of business.

    The Wise location rarely had a good selection of anything. About the only thing they were good for was Guinness.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •